In association with BRR Media, ANZ Securities provides access to a stream of live and
archived webcasts from participating NZX and ASX listed companies.
The webcasts feature content such as executive briefings, overnight market commentary, results, company updates and AGMs.
Instead of reading a company announcement, you can watch and listen to the results and information on your computer screen.
- Webcasts are provided by participating NZX and ASX listed companies
- Search for a webcast by specifying a date, a company name or a keyword (e.g. "results" or "dividend")
- View a summary page for a participating listed company and a collection of the webcasts they have released
- Get a monthly overview of all past or upcoming webcast announcements and updates
- Check against a list of upcoming AGMs for participating NZX and ASX listed companies
How much does it cost?
There is no charge to view live company webcasts via ANZ Securities and/or BRR Media.
What is a webcast?
A webcast is a media presentation (with sound) that you can view via the internet.
Webcasts provided by NZX and ASX listed companies are generally presented by a senior member
of the company (CEO, Managing Director, or Chairman etc) or by an Economist.
Who provides the webcast videos?
The videos are created by the NZX or ASX listed company and streamed by BRR Media, via
BRR Media streams audio and video webcasts for over 400 ASX listed companies which are then distributed via
the BRR Media website and their partners, such as ANZ Securities.